Beginning September 20, 2017, the International Relations (IR) Speaker Series and the Global Security Hub in the Orfalea Center will jointly co-sponsor an exciting set of invited speakers in 2017-2018. With one exception (David Lake in September), the talks will be held on Thursdays from 12:30-2:00pm in the Orfalea Center conference room, 2320 Girvetz. Lunch will be provided.
Please save the dates and plan on attending.
Check back regularly for detailed information on each speaker.
Location: 3824 Ellison - Lane Room
Time: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- David Lake (UCSD) Wednesday, Sept. 20
Location: Girvetz 2320 - Orfalea Center Conference Room
Time: 12:30 - 2:00 pm
- Kenneth Schultz (Stanford) Thursday, Oct. 5
- Will Nomikos (UCSB/Yale) Thursday, Oct. 12
- Dan Reiter (Emory) Thursday, Nov. 9
- Sarah Kreps (Cornell) Thursday, Dec. 7
- Mark Crecenzi (UNC) Thursday, Jan. 18
- Ashley Leeds (Rice) Thursday, Feb. 8
- Susan Hyde (Berkeley) Thursday, Mar. 8
- James Morrow (Michigan) Thursday, April 12
Contact Neil Narang, Ph.D.
September 8, 2017 - 1:41pm